This document contains information about the processing of personal data, the type of personal data collected, the purpose of using the collected personal data, the access of third parties to such data, the security measures to be taken with respect to the collection of personal data, as well as the options you own in connection with the use of the personal data you provide. All personal data are collected and processed in accordance with the legislation in the field of personal data protection.
“Personal data” means any information by which an individual is identified or can be identified;
“Data subject” is a natural person who is identified or identifiable on the basis of certain information;
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations performed with personal data or a set of personal data by automatic or other means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, dissemination or other means by which data become available, arranged or combined, restricted, deleted or destroyed;
“Administrator” means a natural or legal person, a public authority, an agency or other entity which, alone or jointly with others, defines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
“Personal data processor ” means a natural or legal person, a public authority, an agency or other entity that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Personal data processed by www.areokitchen.com is provided directly by you or collected automatically.
The legal basis on which www.areokitchen.com processes personal data is your voluntary consent. For the purposes listed below, you should explicitly agree to each individual goal by ticking it in a CheckBox box that appears as a square box with accompanying text. When a choice is made, a box is ticked, in which case you have already agreed that your personal data will be processed by www.areokitchen.com. When no choice is made, the box is empty. Keep in mind that there are cases where your consent is a mandatory prerequisite for sending a message to www.areokitchen.com
Personal data you provide:
The personal data we collect when you voluntarily fill in a contact or other form is: name and surname, email address, telephone number and/or others.
When you provide publicly personal information on our site, you should keep in mind that it may be viewed by other visitors on the same site and we are unable to prevent further use by them.
The purposes of collecting the specified personal data are described below in this privacy and data protection policy.
How do we use social media?
We use social media in different ways. On the one hand, we use them to promote our business, products, and services, and to advertise, improve and administer our own services.
Integration with social media plugins. We have integrated social media plugins into our site. This means that when you click on one of these buttons (like the “like” button on Facebook), we share some of your information with the social media provider. If you are currently signed in to your social media account, your media provider can link this information to your social media account and possibly show your actions on your account by making them visible to other users you’re connected to.
Other services and features related to social media. We can also integrate more social media services (such as social media messages) through which you can interact with us or your acquaintances in connection with our services. We can also maintain social media accounts and offer apps on various social media sites. Every time you contact us through social media, the provider of the relevant social media can allow you to share information with us. If you choose to share, you will be generally notified by the provider of which information will be shared. For example, when you sign up for your account with your social media account, certain information (as authorized by the social media provider) can be shared with us. This may include your address, age, or profile photos saved in your account.
Personal data collected automatically:
When you visit our web page, our web server automatically recognizes and collects the IP address that has been determined by your ISP and does not personally identify you.
Summary Information – Log Files – Like many other sites, we get information from log files: IP address; ISP (Internet Service Provider) the browser you use when you visit our site (such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox); the time you spend on our site, and which pages you’ve visited on the site. The information contained in these files includes:
Cookies: This is a small amount of information the web server sends to the web browser, allowing the server to collect feedback from the browser. You can choose to delete our or third-party cookies using the options of each browser. This may affect interaction with our site or another site.
We use the following types of cookies:
(1) Statistics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our site. They track the search method and help us build an account of how our readers/clients use the website. We may use this information to display ads that might be of particular interest to our and other websites.
(2) Service cookies that help us make our website as effective as possible. They allow you to remember the registration and login data, to keep your preferred settings.
(3) Advertising and analytical third-party cookies that are placed on behalf of independent advertisers advertising on our site. These cookies can be placed in the ad or elsewhere on our site. These cookies are anonymous – they cannot identify you. They are used for statistical analysis, allowing the advertiser to count how many people saw his ad or have seen it more than once. They can also allow the advertiser to adjust the ad to you when you visit other websites.
(4) We do not have access to third-party cookies, and third-party organizations do not have access to ours. Third-party cookies have their own strict confidentiality rules.
Web beacons are files that allow a website to collect information about the number of users who have visited it and have access to their cookies.
www.areokitchen.com reserves the right to allow third-party companies to show ads or to collect site information by recording information from cookies or web directories from your computer.
Purposes of processing your personal data:
www.areokitchen.com processes your personal data only for the purposes described below:
To respond to your specific request:
• to measure and track statistical dependencies on user behavior on www.areokitchen.com to improve our products;
• send you a regular newsletter that you have explicitly subscribed to;
• for marketing purposes related to activities on the relevant website;
• send you marketing messages and information to third parties when we have expressly agreed to do so.
Recognizing and collecting the IP address allows:
– Disclosure of the identity of users in cases where this is necessary to comply with the law, legal procedures or to comply with these terms;
– analyzing traffic to sites and preventing malicious attacks;
– to show you an ad related to your location or service information, such as the weather forecast, the location of your location or the closest to it;
– verification of the validity of “likes” in games organized by www.areokitchen.com.
What we do to protect your personal information:
The password you provide when signing up for our site is encrypted to provide protection against unauthorized access to your personal information.
Keeping the privacy and security of your personal information is of the highest priority and restricting access to it only to those www.areokitchen.com employees who need to contact her in order to fulfill their role and enable our services to be granted to you. We will keep your information confidential unless disclosure is required by law or for technical purposes.
We store your personal information for as long as it is necessary to ensure the effective functioning of our site. In general, we store your personal information while your profile is on a site or until you explicitly want to delete the data. The information provided and collected by you will not be sold or made available for use to any person without your personal consent.
Information can be provided in case of a request by the respective state bodies and institutions, in order and in cases, determined by the Bulgarian legislation in force.
We make every possible effort to protect your personal information, but nevertheless, when sharing information on the Internet, you should keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet can never be completely secure and that security cannot be fully guaranteed.
Your rights and opportunities in relation to the processing of your personal data:
You have certain rights under the applicable law with regard to the personal data we hold for you, namely:
1. You are authorized to request access and receive information regarding the personal data stored for you as well as information concerning the purposes of processing, categories of personal data, recipients to whom your personal information may be disclosed, and others;
2. You have the right at any time to request correction of inaccurate data relating to you, as well as supplementing incomplete data if appropriate and/or necessary for the purpose with which the data are processed;
3. You may at any time withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data that you provided at a previous time. In this case, withdrawing your consent to the use or processing of your personal information may result in the inability to take advantage of certain products or services provided by our site;
4. If you feel that you do not wish www.areokitchen.com to process your personal data, you have the right to be “forgotten”, that is, you may at any time ask for your personal information to be deleted for one of the following reasons:
4.1. Your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
4.2. If you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of your personal data;
4.3. If your personal data is being processed unlawfully;
4.4. in case you have objected to the processing of your personal data;
4.5. other cases provided for in the legislation governing the protection of personal data;
5. In many cases, you have the right to request, instead of deleting the data, to restrict the processing of your personal data;
6. Right of objection to www.areokitchen.com against the processing of your personal data, provided there is a legal basis for that;
All the rights listed can be exercised by submitting a free written application to the following email address: sent from your registration email address, containing at least the following:
1. Username, email, and other identification data the individual concerned;
2. A description of the request;
3. Referencing the domain of a site to which this request relates;
4. A preferred form for providing information;
If a subject wishes to be “forgotten” and his personal data deleted, it is an irreversible process and cannot be recovered later!
In addition to the above privileges, www.areokitchen.com entitles you to make any of the following changes to your personal data processing:
• You can edit and delete personal information on your profile yourself, which is not mandatory for the use of the site and you do not want to be in the public domain
There are a number of useful tools and resources that you can use to control your privacy online.
In particular, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the features and privacy settings of the browser you are using.
Google, as a third party vendor, uses ad cookies on the www.areokitchen.com site.
Using the DART cookie, Google displays ads based on visits to both www.areokitchen.com and other sites on the web.